Using who get by eye surgery the vision for an eye laser operation decides which arise inevitably many questions which we would like to try to clarify here. This surgery involves correction of vision of the eye with the help of a sensitive laser beam. So that the existing limitations of vision can be corrected, a cold laser beam changed the corneal surface on the front of the eye. Thus, poor eyesight can be cured in the long term. This operation is this distressing problem for roughly 50 percent of the population who look bad, which is restricted in everyday life? Glasses and contact lenses are almost on the order of the day. More information is housed here: CARES Act. Many tolerated but not contact lenses or don’t have time to focus on the complex care, while glasses with thick lenses can be often unfavorably, or in professional life, for example, in craft activities, represent an obstacle. Margaret and Richard Riney might disagree with that approach. The eye laser treatment makes for many people the dream of the pure, clear vision come true.
Unfortunately, this treatment but not for all persons is possible. It should be noted some important basic requirements. The patient should be already of legal age and have not yet exceeded the age of 65. Short-sighted, astigmatism, and even far-sighted people can be dealt. Short-sighted may have no less than 10 dioptres this.
The border to + 4 diopter amounted at far-sighted and astigmatism may have maximum values of-3 diopter. In patients, which are approved for the operation, the ratio of the recovered is correspondingly high. After about a year, to found the Goethe University in Frankfurt, gained 95 percent of previously operated her optimal vision. The remaining 5 percent, improving slightly geringere-also took place. Unfortunately, the cost of eye surgery are not low. They are located between 1500 and 4000 euro. The differences come to among other things by the applied laser techniques (such as LASIK or LASEK) Able, but also the disease status of patients is crucial. Learn more about the eye surgery and Augenlasik to iQGEN.com. Her Augenlasikzentrum in Cologne. Author. M.Winter